Lady Mico's Almshouse
Sheltered Accommodation in Tower Hamlets
There are 18 one bedroom flats all with a fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom with shower and full central heating. The flats, on ground and first floor, with lift access, are built around a lovely courtyard garden.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- Single women;
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need;
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day today needs; and
- Resident in London. Priority is given to those with Stepney connections
We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Lounge, Kitchen and Computer area
- Attractive courtyard gardens
- Guest room
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
- Lift to upper floor
- All flats have either a garden patio or balcony and window boxes
- Entry phone system
The charge is £140.00 per week and is reviewed annually. This includes your electricity, heating and hot water and water charges. You would be responsible for your own council tax, water rates and telephone bills.
The Charity works closely with Tower Hamlets Sheltered Housing Department and Care for the Elderly, although we do not have any nomination agreement with them. We are included in the Directory of Housing Providers for Tower Hamlets.