Sheltered Accommodation in the London Borough of Islington
Priory House has 18 two bedroom and 4 one bedroom flats situated over 3 floors each with a fully fitted kitchen, walk-in shower, an attractive sitting room and full central heating.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need;
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day today needs; and
- Must have lived in Islington for at least 4 years.
We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Large lounge and kitchen
- Laundry room
- Hairdressing room
- Direct access to the pretty secluded garden with outdoor seating through the communal lounge overlooking Clerkenwell Green and St James’ Church
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
- Good lift access to all floors
- Good local shops
- Minutes from St John Street with good bus service and Farringdon station a short walk away
- Entry phone system
The charges range from £151.38 - £183.64 per week and these are reviewed annually. This includes your heating and hot water and water charges. You would be responsible for your own electricity, council tax and telephone bills.
The Housing Association works closely with the London Borough of Islington with which we have agreed 50% nomination rights. To add your name to Islington’s list as well as the Mercers' Company Housing Association list you should contact the Sheltered Housing Department at Islington Council, Lucy Mpofu, Referral and Assessment Coordinator, Tel: 0207 704 5454.