Sheltered accommodation in East Grinstead
There are 56 homes, mainly two bedroom bungalows but including some generously sized studio apartments. All have fitted kitchens, central heating, attarctive sitting rooms and outside seating areas. The College sits in 22 acres of attractive parkland with an orchard, lake and woodland walks.
Do you qualify?
To be considered, applicants must be:
- Either single women or married couples;
- In reduced financial circumstances and with a real housing need; and
- In reasonably good health and able to look after their day to day needs.
We regret that pets are not permitted.
- Communal room and kitchen
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- IT facilities
- College Chapel (C of E services held weekly)
- Resident Scheme Manager
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Minibus Service
- Weekly onsite GP surgery
- Hairdresser service
The charge ranges from £134.61 - £159.22 and this is reviewed annually.