The Charity of Sir Richard Whittington funded the Chartered College of Teaching to launch its ‘Leading Inclusive Schools’ learning platform in July 2023.
This course uses expert videos and case studies to bring the latest research and evidence to life to support school leaders to develop inclusive school policies and practices.
The modules cover:
- Introduction to inclusive leadership
- Building and developing a diverse and inclusive staff team
- Leading an inclusive curriculum
- Assessment and pedagogy for equity
- Engaging parents and the school community
- Embedding and sustaining an inclusive school culture, and,
- Refugee education
This work was supported under our Young People and Education School Leadership Programme.
To sign up and access the course, enrol here.
Learn more about our Young People & Education Programme.