Our 2018-2023 Philanthropy Framework awarded 700 grants to 432 organisations, totalling £42.7 million. A further £7 million worth of grants were made directly by the Company.
Over the five-year period, the Company and its committed Members, employees, grantees and strategic partners have delivered on our philanthropic vision across our three people-focused programmes: Young People & Education, Older People & Housing and Church & Communities.
• Founding Partner of the livery-led No Going Back prisoner rehabilitation project
• Engaged with the following initiatives: Talent 2027, IVAR’s Open and Trusting Funders, The London Community Response – Covid 19 and the Propel Fund, both funding collaborations powered by London funders
• Utilising 360 Giving to publish grant data to improve the transparency of charitable giving
• Becoming a Living Wage funder (as well as a Living Wage employer)
• Introducing the Members’ Philanthropy Programme to support Members and employees in their own philanthropic endeavours
To read more about our 5-Year Philanthropy Framework view our Annual Review.